ArchivesHere are documents, presentations and other materials for lectures and laboratory classes that are no longer required by the University, or someone else is involved in teaching. However, I still believe some of the materials might be useful for someone. I keep them in their original form, including links that might not be active nowadays.
- WinAVR - software development tools for the Atmel AVR series microcontrollers (including C compiler)
- AVR Studio IDE for writing and debugging programs for AVR microcontrollers
- MegaLoad is for loading software into the AVR microcontroller.
- ATMega 128 datasheet. This is a ATMEL's microcontroller we work with in the lab.
- HD44780 LCD controller/driver datasheet. The HD44780 is a IC driver for controlling a LCD, which displays alphanumerics.
- AVR Freaks - check this out. You'll find here almost all you neet to know about AVRs.
Radio frequency circuits (laboratory)
- Instructions #1: Introduction to the Network Analyzer(pdf)
- Instructions #2: The Smith Chart(pdf)
- Instructions #3: Reflections in Transmission Lines(pdf)
- Instructions #4: SMD Technology(pdf)
- Instructions #5: Simulations of Transmission Lines(pdf)
- Instructions #6 & #7: RF Circuit Design (pdf)
- Instructions #8: Amp. Measurements (pdf)
- Instructions #9: Having Fun with RF Sensor(pdf)
- Short presentation on Stub Matching (pdf)
Technical documentation and
User's Manual on HP/Agilent 8753D Network Analyzer
(Agilent web page)
- Ansoft Designer - Software for design and simulation of RF Circuits
- Smith Chart
- Transmission Line Impedance Matching a Java applet for matching the transmission line with a single transmissin line stub
- Interactive Impedance Matching Model another Java applet and a Matching Game from Agilent.
- Lecture notes in Polish (pdf)
- Template for Windows API programming (zip)
- Bitmap viewer sources (zip)
- Programming for OpenGL template (zip)
The example source code for bitmap loading includes a fragment:  (...)
fread(&bfh,sizeof(bfh), 1, plik);
If you compile this code with Builder C++ version 6, the resulting program will fail to load and display a bitmap. To fix the problem you have to modify several header files supplied with Builder 6:
- Find header files pshpack1.h, pshpack2.h, pshpack4.h and pshpack8.h.
Usually they are located in C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder6\Include folder.
Edit these files and remove the last line, which looks like this:
#pragma option pop /*P_O_Pop*/
- Find header file poppack.h. Edit it and remove the first line, which looks like this:
#pragma option push -b -a8 -pc -A- /*P_O_Push*/
The original header files pshpackN.h and poppack.h, provided by Microsoft (with a Visual C++) do not contain these additional lines.