The Institute of Electronics cooperates with top universities and the best companies in the world in the following fields:
- signal and image processing
- wireless networks and ad hoc networks
- computational intelligence methods in technology, industry and medicine
- human-computer interface design and development
- computer aided systems and devices for the people with disabilities
- electronic equipment design
The Institute offers :
- undergraduate engineering courses for BSc in:
- Electronics and Telecommunications (full-time and part time in Polish)
- Telecommunications and Computer Science (full-time in English)
- Biomedical Engineering (full- time in English)
- postgraduate engineering courses for MSc in Electronics and Telecommunications (full-time and part time in Polish)
- postgraduate engineering courses for PhD in Electronics (in Polish, or in English).
Polish Business Magazine
The special edition of Polish Business Magazine – Poland 2012 Science, Study & Research has been just released. Research and teaching activities of the Institute of Electronics, Lodz University of Technology were presented. This publication is oriented towards promotion of leading Polish research institutions. The magazine is distributed among 134 Polish diplomatic posts, Science Promotion Offices in Brussels, Munich and Hamburg as well as in international education fair offices all over the world.
The full version of this article is available below.