Radio and microwave laboratory:
- measurements of basic parameters of wireless and microwave systems,
- testing of radio channel parameters,
- testing of microwave elements properties,
- testing of antennas (placed in free space as well as in real conditions, e.g. on the human body),
- supporting research in the field of textronics.
Thermographic testing laboratory:
- thermovision spectral measurements,
- active thermography – non-destructive testing,
- thermovision measurements in construction - e.g. assessment of building insulation, leak detection,
- applications in medicine - supporting the diagnosis of diseases, including cancer.
Laboratory of human-computer interaction systems:
- blink-controlled brain-computer interface,
- development of systems supporting persons with physical disabilities in interaction with the environment.
Stand for 3D printing using the FDM method:
- double-sided and one-sided prototype printed circuits,
- small and medium production series.